Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Final PLN Report

Personal Learning Network



        Since my last report on my PLN I have added a few new tiles to my Symbaloo board, which is my Personal Learning Network. These tiles include StudyBlue, Kid-It, edmodo, and voicethread. I have kept the same tiles such as, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TeacherTube, Moodle, delicous, Insagram, and GMail. A few of these tiles I use for social networking only, but others I use for school related projects. I love Symbaloo, it has helped me keep track and keep organized of the many websites and networks that have got me to where I am now. I like the fact that I can find a website that I really like and that gives me great ideas and instead of having to write it down to remember it, I can just add it to my symbaloo board in just one click. This is one project I know I will be taking with me out of this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment